Please ensure you have taken steps to insure your property. Our insurance covers rollover or collision and damages resulting from these circumstances (this does not cover accidental damages). Those Local Guys are supported by CARTS Insurance for full comprehensive accidental insurance options that may be suitable. By clicking Here you will be directed to CARTS Insurance, please *make sure to select Those Local Guys on the referral drop down.